How to replace a broken rear fender on AOVO Pro scooter
A broken rear mudguard fender on your AOVO pro scooter can easily be replaced using the opening tool kit, the replacement part and a bit time. Here, are the steps can be followed to replace:
Tools & Parts Required:
- Opening tool or allen key.
- Rear fender mudguard for AOVO Pro scooter.
- Electrical tape.
- Switch off the AOVO electric scooter
- Disassembly the broken rear fenderfrom the base by removing the 3 plugs and using opening tool.
- Disconnect the connecting cable for the rear lights and unscrew the light from the fender. The cable connector is sealed and needs to be re-opened for this operation.
- Install the rear light into your new fenderand connect the cable.
- Install the new rear fender mudguardinto the base and re-insert the rubber plugs.
We have found following video on YouTube for you understand more clearly:
We hope this is informative for you if you still have any questions please feel free to contact us via contact page.